Click Here to read the Obama administration's Presidential Policy Guidelines on Drone warfare.
To read weekly roundups on Drones at the Center for the Study of the Drone at Bard College, Click Here
On May 12, 2015 the Interfaith Working Group on Drone Warfare and the Peace Action Education Fund hosted a nationwide informational conference call to raise awareness of the rising use of war drones, or unmanned vehicles, for unilateral military action and the resulting concerns for people across a diverse spectrum of faith traditions. The conference call included:
- Welcome, Introduction to the Interfaith Working Group on Drone Warfare -Nathan Hosler, Church of the Brethren
- Why People of Faith Oppose Lethal Drones -Nathan Hosler, Church of the Brethren
- The Impact of Drones "On the Ground"
- Perspective of Missionaries in Pakistan -Elizabeth Nye, Columban Center for Advocacy and Outreach
- The Impact of War Drones on U.S. Military Officials- Rev. Chris Antal, Unitarian Universalists, Former Military Chaplain
- Update on the Situation in Yemen- Will Picard, Yemen Peace Project
- Legislative Update & May 15th National Call In Day– Elizabeth Beavers, Friends Committee on National Legislation
- How to Get Involved and Stay Engaged!- Rev. Robert Moore, Coalition for Peace Action
Here are some recent Just Peacemaking Theological Developments: